Measuring tips women
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
Size Guide Table
|China / tops||160 / 76A||165 / 80A||170 / 84||175 / 88|
|China / bottoms||160 / 60A||165 / 64A||170 / 68||175 / 72|
Reconciling desirability and durability is the promise of the Olistic the Label collections. The Aurum top is carefully crafted from upcycled lamb leather from luxury tannery scraps. Poetically named in homage to the precious metal from which it inherits its brilliant golden shades, the Aurum top is an eye-catcher.
This fitted crossover top in metallic leather ties at the back with a graphic buckle for a perfect fit and an elegantly worked look. For an assertive sensual allure, wear the Aurum top next to the skin for a cocktail party. For a contemporary and arty look, wear the Aurum top over a white organic cotton shirt.
• Rectangular buckle
• Adjustable 4-hole belt and loop
• The model is 1.72 m tall and wears a size 36 (FR)
Fits true to size, take your normal size
• From dormant stocks of luxury houses
• Produced by Mégisserie Lauret (France)
• Care: Apply a gel studied to meet the nutrition and protection needs of this supple and silky natural leather. We advise you to apply the gel using a chamois and massage the surface to be renovated by making small circular movements to make the cream penetrate as well as possible.This application will create a protective veil that will preserve the skin from stains and other aggressions while restoring its shine
Olistic collects leathers leftovers from luxurious tanneries in France and thus is able to create unique pieces. The leather skins we selected for the collection are issued from a recovery cycle. Instead of polluting the land, the material is recycled in a fashion product.
The idea is to use a high-quality material that already exists before having to produce again. While the skins we use were basically destined to the food industry, we consider them as a noble material that should not go to waste or get burned. We are also honored to collaborate with talented breeders, tanners and leather craftsmen who usually work only for famous luxury brands.