Measuring tips women
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
Size Guide Table
|China / tops||160 / 76A||165 / 80A||170 / 84||175 / 88|
|China / bottoms||160 / 60A||165 / 64A||170 / 68||175 / 72|
The top Bellātrīx in recycled lamb leather embodies the fashionable and committed philosophy of our sustainable luxury collections. Wear this women’s top next to the skin for a sensual feminine look at an elegant cocktail party or layered over a white cotton shirt for an artist look with undeniable Parisian chic.
The upcycled Bellātrīx top was made from scraps of leather from French luxury tanneries. Fitted and tied at the back with its adjustable rectangular buckle, this top in fawn leather is a true second skin. Dare the sensuality of this fashionable must-have for a dressy evening out.
• Rectangular buckle
• Adjustable 4-hole belt and loop
• The model is 1.72 m tall and wears a size 36 (FR)
Fits true to size, take your normal size
• From dormant stocks of luxury houses
• Produced by Mégisserie Lauret (France)
• Care: Apply a gel studied to meet the nutrition and protection needs of this supple and silky natural leather. We advise you to apply the gel using a chamois and massage the surface to be renovated by making small circular movements to make the cream penetrate as well as possible.This application will create a protective veil that will preserve the skin from stains and other aggressions while restoring its shine
Within a logic of circular economy and bearing in mind the constant waste of materials in fashion, we chose upcycled leather in order to optimize resources. The leather skins we selected for the collection are issued from a recovery cycle. Instead of polluting the land, the material is recycled in a fashion product. Olistic collects leathers ‘leftovers from luxurious tanneries in France and thus is able to create unique pieces.
The idea is to use a high-quality material that already exists before having to produce again. While the skins we use were basically destined to the food industry, we consider them as a noble material that should not go to waste or get burned. We are also honored to collaborate with talented breeders, tanners and leather craftsmen who usually work only for famous luxury brands.