Named Hyriopsis in homage to the freshwater pearls hand-embroidered on its neckline, this luminous pearly white dress is adorned with natural turquoise stones. The lightness of this jewel-like dress poetically evokes the first flight of a butterfly and its metamorphosis. The Hyriopsis dress is ideal as a wedding dress. Designed in luxurious ahimsa silk, the ethical Hyriopsis dress highlights a feminine sensuality.
This airy long dress was designed for women looking for an elegant outfit for a special occasion or a wedding. This dress with thin straps distinguishes itself by its silk satin neckline and belt. The chiffon skirt, asymmetrically cut for lightness, highlights the feminine curves. At the back, delicate silk-covered buttons and an open back emphasize its sensuality.
• 10 buttons covered with silk chiffon
• No bra is required due to the internal structure of the dress
• The model is 1.72 m tall and wears a size 36 (FR)
Fits true to size, take your normal size
• Organic mother of pearl, natural turquoises
• Handmade embroideries
• Dry clean gently (eco pressing)